Kambara’ Anga by Don Plok
released July 17, 2020
All tracks written & produced by Pablo Carpignano between 2015 – 2020, except “Axêxê” (Original Sample from Gabriel S. Carvalho), “Mi Mai“, produced with Daniela Nanclares (voice). “Puro Estracto” was produced with Agustín Jarkowsky (Jarki).
Miriam Gomes: vocals & lyrics in “N’goni Vá”.
Daniela Nanclares: vocals & lyrics in “Mi Mai“.
Agustín Jarkowski: Guitars and Theremin in “Puro Estracto“ and Guitar in Axêxê.
Vocal sample in Annica dub: S. N. Goenka
Marco Barbieri: Synth on “La Pelona”
Santiago Aragón: Trumpet on “African Midi”
Recorded in Nogal Estudio (Buenos Aires) by Jerónimo Escajal & Parador Machado x Pablo Carpignano.
Mixed by Jerónimo Escajal y Pablo Carpignano in Nogal Estudio (Buenos Aires).
Mastering by Jerónimo Escajal.
Artwork by Alejandro Sordi
Executive production by Pablo Carpignano & Folcore Records
Folcore Records website: folcore.org
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia