Guitar by Dotorado Pro
The young producer Dotorado Pro, who many know as the King of Marimbas, is not stepping down from his throne any time soon as he releases his latest afro-house anthem ‘Guitar’, building on his impressive legacy that includes genre-defining releases such as the ubiquitous ‘African Scream’ or the massive ‘Rei das Marimbas’ EP. And he’s only 20 years old.
The latest jewel to be added to his crown comes in the form of a new digital release that sees the afro-house wonder kid perfectly blend the electronic nature of global club music with the organic and tactile feel of syncopated drums, layered over the titular guitar that replaces his usual marimba-focused melodies while losing none of their hypnotic properties.
The result is a fast-paced dance floor experience in the unique Dotorado Pro style, further confirming the young producer and DJ as one of the most relevant artists working today in the exciting and always evolving Lisbon global club scene.
released June 1, 2018
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]