Calores by PEDRO
Fast-rising DJ/producer PEDRO has announced the third in a series of quick-fire singles on Enchufada – ‘Calores’ is out on January 17 and serves as a final primer to his highly-anticipated forthcoming debut album, ‘Da Linha’, which is scheduled for release in March.
A key member of the Enchufada family since his breakout EP ‘Damaia’ – named after the suburb of Lisbon he was born in – in 2017, PEDRO has since honed a bright, borderless club sound, emphasised by 2019 releases including the Buraka Som Sistema-sampling ‘Rapazes’ and a breathless collaboration with Nigerian MC, Magugu (‘Too Much’).
Kick-starting 2020 with the release of ‘Calores’, a record PEDRO considers a “significant step up” in terms of his own productions, serves as the perfect entry point into the world of ‘Da Linha’. Written over the course of 2019, it feels true to PEDRO; “the album was all about making music that felt at home in my sonic universe, while also opening myself up to more organic sounds”, he explains.
‘Da Linha’ releases via Enchufada in March – stay locked for more over the coming months.
released January 17, 2020
Written and produced by PEDRO
Mixed by Toni Economides
Mastered by Sam John at Precise Mastering
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia