Zavaleta Style by Black Mandingo
Black Mandingo’s new work is nothing less than a bunch of songs that face the conventional structures of established music. Zavaleta Style is a selection of 8 cuts with a tremendous danceable insolence, which are closer to improvisation, live set, DJ Jam, real time mash-up, than static and millimeter productions made in DAWs in homestudios. This brings freshness and immeasurable open-minded state.
Zavaleta Style by Black Mandingo is a kind of “lost & found works”, like a treasure at the bottom of the Buenos Aires’ Riachuelo. An astral journey towards the lysergic mind of dancing of an ecstatic and transcendental cumbia from the Buenos Aires suburbs. An explosion of daring sonorities, an articulation of tropicaloid rhythms, urban metadiscoteque sampling, an overwhelming sound scintillation, a clash of concepts in the streets of your brain. Cumbia neighborhood of the digital working class and many other qualifying adjectives that your mind cannot assimilate all together.
In short, a compilation of essential Beats for the Cumbia Block Party that is celebrated in the corner of your musical perceptions.
released August 25, 2019
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia