Vem by Daniel Haaksman
After a string of highly successful vocal collaboration singles with artists such as Coco Maria (“Porque Te Vas”, “La Añoranza”) Cibelle (“Corpo/Sujeito) and Çantamarta (“Lluvia”), Daniel Haaksman is back with a club ready instrumental track.
It´s called “Vem” (Portuguese for “come”) and is a melancholic demand to come back – to the dancefloor. “Vem” comes in a DJ friendly extended version for club and mix use and a beatless version that highlights the melodic parts of the track.
Though clubs are still closed in most parts of the world due to the pandemic situation, the human urge to dance in a club or a festival dancefloor amongst fellow dancers has grown to gigantic dimensions in the last couple of months. So what better moment to release “Vem”, a track that – in best case – could be enjoyed both on big club sound speakers as well as on a home hi-fi ?
Early DJ support by ÂME , Photay, Addison Groove and DJ Raff amongst others.
released April 15, 2021
Written and produced by Daniel Haaksman and Jamie Anderson. Published by Highscore Publishing and Musiqware Publishing. (p) 2021 Man Recordings UG. All rights reserved. www.manrecordings.com, www.danielhaaksman.com
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Oriental Trip, Vol. 5 (Compiled by DJ Brahms)
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]