Lilium EP by KR∆UT
Amsterdam based producer KRAUT (a.k.a. Daniel Zuur) presents Lilium, following up on his 2016 debut release with Shika Shika “Especias”.
On Lilium we see the journey Daniel has made from his first EP, a widening of his horizons and a honing of his unique production style. Each track is at once natural, danceable, warm textured but also electronic and fit for the (virtual) dancefloor.
In his words Lilium, is a sound story about the essence of life without borders. Packed with Daniel’s trademark percussive sound, the EP draws particular inspiration from his love and fascination with Africa’s rich and diverse music tradition.
The stand out track Kalité features the vocals of renowned maloya singer Christine Salem from the island of La Reunion.
released October 8, 2020
The playful artwork for Lilium is an illustration by Dutch artist Allan Edens.
Jaron van De Weg (Noraj Cue)
Guitars on Kalité: Steve Johnson
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia