Imanes by Selvagia
Release date August 14th, 2020
Erick Del Aguila (musician, record producer and film composer), creates “Selvagia” to contribute and spread the legacy of Peruvian rhythms and sounds.
EDA lived in Los Angeles for 6 years where he met percussionist Alex Acuña working on a film for Warner Bros.
A few months later, EDA recorded Acuña in different types of percussion, and with local musicians in Peru in order to produce “Autohipnosis” EP.
About single: Selvagia – “Imanes” single + video release
“Imanes” (which means magnets in Spanish) is a 160bpm hypnotic ritual where the use of different percussions by Alex Acuña, processed voices, and abstract flutes stand out.
Videoclip 👉 www.youtube.com/watch
Video concept: At “La Regla” cemetery in Callao, Peru, ghosts are invoked by the music played within the cemetery
and they come out to dance, possess, and finally break free from the physical plane.
Video x Hallogallo // Edited and animation x Nico Saba // Color x Wawin // logo x Qenqo
Selvagia Social Media
released August 14, 2020
Produced, mixed and mastered by Erick Del Aguila aka “Selvagia” at Qmulus Sound (Lima, Peru 2020)
Percussion Alex Acuña
Artwork Single: foto x Ro Haber
Folcore Records: folcore.org
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia