Me Redesenho by Numa Gama
The full length “Me Redesenho” is the third album by the Brazilian producer Gama, signed this time as Numa Gama. The record is a 12-track musically diverse piece that draws a parallel between sonorities and the non-binary. Gender bending presence and genre bending music as a way of cultural independence for the South American gender diverse individuals. The acoustic sounding electronic, result of a microscopic layering of sounds and the singular feeling of vintage keyboards compose the sound space of a possible Neo-Tropicália.
Having composed, sung, recorded and mixed most of the tracks themself, the non-binary producer builds with autonomy the cosmos of Numa Gama, blending words and singing into their sound palette. The electronic-chansón “Me Redesenho” out-stands in the contemporary Brazilian music universe by bringing the kaleidoscopic sounds-design of the artist.
Together with the album the artist lanches a band live accompanied by the percussionist, singer and music producer Larissa Conforto (ÀIYÉ) and the writer, multi-instrumentalist and music producer Cassius Augusto.
With the diversity of universes that lives in each of the… more
released March 24, 2020
Artwork by Stella Ismene
Written, played, recorded and mixed by Numa Gama apart from double bass written and played by Majibula on Meio Caminho Andado; Maracatu percussion by Gabriel Lins on Message.
Mastering Paolo Fedrigoli @ Schallzentrale GmbH Soundstudio
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia