Barro EP by Joaquín Cornejo
Barro is the second EP by Manchester based Ecuadorian producer Joaquín Cornejo. It is inspired by the power of soulful improvisation, field recordings, electronic experimentation and the cosy sound of magnetic tape.
Barro is a deep, textured journey split across four tracks, each highlighting the young producers evolving sound & musical identity: beautifully sculptured textural electronics rooted in the folkloric traditions of his native Latin-America.
released March 1, 2019
Aire: Felipe Cornejo – Double-bass
Soul in my Bones: Wabi Sabi (aka Anna Bailey) – Vocals
Omyaña: Mbya Guarani Choir – Vocals & Guitar.
Art: Nahida Al Janabi
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia