Rain Drops by Raidho
After very successful tracks on the last two Summer Sol compilations, Sol Selectas is excited to present Polish artist Raidho, and his first solo EP titled “Rain Drops”
Inspired by Australian artist Peter Gundry, Raidho created “Rain Drops” by using some of the nature sounds and Indian Voices of the Peter Gundry original, and then fusing these organic elements with a driving electronic groove. The song transports us to another World entirely while keeping your feet firmly planted on the dance floor.
“Mulinea” is an emotive track, which utilizes afro percussion, dreamy vocals, and uplifting melodies, a song Raidho says will “make us think about important things like love, peace and happiness.”
For Remix duties we welcome Argentina’s Kermesse for the first time on the label, and they deliver an excellent interpretation of “Rain Drops”. Upping the tempo a bit, adding some live instrumentaiton and some very psychedelic crescendos, they transport us even further into the galaxy with this remix.
For “Mulinea” we enlisted our dear old friend Timboletti of Germany, who takes “Mulinea” and crafts 2 stellar remixes. The Sunset remix goes extremely deep and dubbed out, a tribal journey with a beautiful breakdown using the Horns from the original. The Sunrise remix takes us on a techier trip with swirling arpeggios, gated vocals, and staccato percussion.
The artwork by Helia Jamali is a doorway to the World of “Rain Drops”, where infinity dragons are playing with drops of life.
released September 5, 2019
Trending this week
Monthly popular picks
- Hermosa Música ▪ Folktronica ▪ Orgánica ▪ Tribu Ancestral |Mix| Rialians On Earth ▪ Cafe De Anatolia
- Camel | Black Coffee ▪ Pablo Fierro ▪ Themba ▪ Rialians On Earth ▪ HVMZA ▪ Fragile (2022 DJ Mix)
- Cafe De Anatolia – Ethno House (Mix by Billy Esteban)
- Balint Boldizsar – Chaos & Order (Okuma Remix) [Camel]
- i.am.Nãda ft. Dominique Zuniga & Hernán Suárez live at Tulum, Mexico for Cafe De Anatolia